In a galaxy far far away.
A savior came to help the people.
For they were in desperate need of a contractor that would :
- Stand by his work
- Do his work with good judgement and honesty
- Be up front about the outcome
- Never leave them waiting for far too long to get to completion
And the people were happy...Because this is still going on today, and when the people call he comes and power washes, replaces boards, stains and seals thier decks and cedar siding and keeps the dark side away.
- Even after cut into boards wood breaths, ages and needs nourishment
- Stains don't nourish, they form a film
- Films may slow the aging process some, but not very well on horizontal surfaces
- Wood preservatives penetrate deeper into the dry layers
- Wood preservatives are best if not let to make a surface film
- Products that boast 5, 7 or lifetime warranties, well keep the receipt and empties